Leading Technician Team to execute projects in line with our final proposal to clients.
- Min. Diploma’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Fresh Graduate and experienced are welcome, experience in managing various project to completion is an advantage
- Required Skill(s): Project Management, diagram wiring, renewable energy insight, Office
- Strong negotiation, conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities General
- Acting as individual contributor and coordinator for a team of technician to achieve the project objectives.
- Willing to accompany the CTO and Project Development Manager in identifying new renewable energy projects and other new initiatives.
- Serving as point-of-contact for clients in our portfolio, both the existing and new ones.
- Assisting CTO and Project Development Manager in the whole sequence of project management, e.g., engineering design, commercial negotiation, project budgeting and control, and project execution.
- Identifying the clients’ needs on energy infrastructure.
- Conducting feasibility study, in terms of engineering and commercial.
- Finalizing engineering and commercial proposal as the basis for the legal agreement between clients and ASCO.
- Engaging external parties to ensure the readiness and availability of tangible and intangible components for project execution.
- Preparing all aspects of pre-project implementation, e.g., licenses and permits.
- Formulating project plan, at least incorporating type of work, timing, cost, and person-in- charge.
- Leading Technician Team to execute projects in line with our final proposal to clients.Submitting regular report, daily and weekly, to show the project progress.
- Communicating with external stakeholders, especially clients, on project matters, e.g., adjustments of project scope, etc.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders, especially CTO and Project Development Manager, on all project dynamics.
Control and Evaluation
- Documenting the projects from planning to execution.
- Reviewing projects progress regularly through various platform, e.g., regular meeting and report.
- Implementing project cost control.
Operation and Development
- Implementing asset management practice (preventive and corrective maintenance) for our energy asset portfolio to achieve optimal performance.
- Submitting monthly report on the energy asset system performance.
- Practicing continuous system innovation, in terms of engineering design, to achieve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Updating knowledge and skills in the renewable energy business.
Assisting CTO and Project Development Manager to update System Operating Procedure (SOP) on the business and operation
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 16 August 2020. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that ASCO never request the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that request the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email.